1. Contacts and Invites Management
3. Content Sharing
4. Quick Login
It is completely impossible to fully describe the features of ParaInvite 5, so it's highly recommended that you visit the documentation for a detailed description.
It uses OAuth 2.0, the industry standard for authenticating users on 3rd party services, to import contacts and send invites via six fully supported services: Windows Live Hotmail, Google, Yahoo!, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. It is also integrated with OpenInviter to provide additional email services, and supports CSV import and user manual entry.
ParaInvite uses "schemes", a new and completely revolutionary way of creating unlimited types of invites/shares for every part of your website, with fully customizable and multi-language invitation content!
Namecards are mini-profiles that you and your users can customize to display specific and important information related to certain aspects of your site. When your users' friends their namecards and register, they're considered successful invites.
Content Sharing allows your users to recommend and share any type of content and/or page with their friends, which also functions like an invite!
With the Quick Login feature, users can register and/or login to your site with a simple click of a button, using their account details on services like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Windows Live, LinkedIn and Yahoo.
ParaInvite also displays a user's history of invites (viewable to all), and a complete breakdown of each user's statistics (viewable to administrators).
The Ranking module allows ranking of users based on accepted or sent invites, within a specified time frame (configurable)
Other features include Auto Connections setup, badges, points, and much much more. It's simply too much to list them all here, but here's a quick view:
- Fully responsive design for mobile devices
- Integrates with Google Analytics
- Charts and graphs
- Plugin hooks that allows easy integration with other 3rd party extensions.
- Notifies your users (via ParaInvite's own notification system, email, and JomSocial/EasySocial's notifications) when their invites are accepted
- Allows users to store all unsent contacts so they'll be notified when their friends register at the site
- Send email invites in batches using cron job (for websites with limited hosting)
- Rewards users with points
- Include sending invitations as part of the registration process
- Badges feature which allows your users to place personal badges on their blogs, forums and other websites to promote your site, and getting points in return.
- Namecard feature, which is a URL which your users can leave anywhere they want (forum posts, other websites, emails etc), and when people follow this link, they will view their namecards with a link to register on your site. Namecard invitations are considered a successful valid invitation.
- Allow you to restrict registration to people with valid invitations.
- More! More! More!