Whenever you create or save an article in Frontend or Backend, this plugin automatically fills in the keywords and description for you.
It does this for the keywords by:
1. Parsing all the words in the article and ordering them by number of times used (you can choose to generate keywords from title, content or both)
2. Removes the most common words in your language from the list by comparing it against a blacklist
3. Adds the top words into the keywords section (Limit keywords by length or number)
After saving the article you can also make some own changes and any words you add to the keyword or description section will not be overwritten when you save. But what is with that many old articles without keywords? This version adds the ability to regenerate keywords for all articles in the database. Simply set the option to â€œYesâ€, reload "Frontpage" and set it back to â€œNo.â€ All articles in the database will now have keywords. You can save, delete or change the keywords for all articles by changing the options "Regenerate All Keywords and save it" and "Minimum Word Length" or the "Keywords-Blacklist". If you are not using "save by writing" then the description and keywords aren't saved in the article but the searchengine can get it from the sourcetext, because they are also generated "on the fly". There are Keyword-Blacklists in english and in german but you can use google translation to create your own Keyword-Blacklist.
On these websites you can see how it works:
Thats not all here some other options:
* HTML page title configuration. Set your page titles in three different ways
* You can also customize what the separator is (in this ex. it's a pipe, can be any character).
* Additionally, you can customize the front page of your site's title tag to display a custom string.
* You can have one of four different layouts