With the plugin, you may change and add meta information (title, description, keywords, generator and robots) easily in the frontend and with the component in the backend. It does not matter which component you use. The plugin is active on every page of a Joomla! website and may be used correspondingly.
The entered data can be stored directly in the core tables. The tables for the articles and menu entries are supported. The saved data is independent of the URL structure and the plugin itself. The metadata remains available if you change the URL structure and even if you uninstall the extension.
In the Automatic mode, the metadata of specified extensions is generated automatically from the data of the loaded page or in general from the plugin settings! The great advantage of EFSEO, compared with other extensions that also automatically generate metadata, is the direct influence on the generated metadata. You can manipulate and store it in the frontend. This gives the user the greatest possible freedom! In addition, the loading process is quicker because the same data must not be recalculated on every page load.
See the project page for expert tips and operating instructions. With all features, EFSEO is definitely one of the best SEO extensions for Joomla!.
- Alter meta information at the frontend - set access through user groups and user IDs
- Automatic Mode - Metadata is generated for certain extensions or via the global settings completely automatic
- Backend component - allows you to edit and add entries directly in the backend
- Data may be assigned to every given page, regardless of which extension is in use.
- Metadata is assigned using internal URLs - independent of SEF URLs
- Compatibility mode for external SEF components
- Collect URLs - URLs will be automatically entered into the database and can be edit with the component
- Relative URLs - the entries are independent of the domain and will not be lost in a domain change
- Two different styles: Top bar and Modal window
- Supported extensions in the Automatic Mode Content component - com_content
- Save entered data directly into the core tables (content and menu)
- Define a global title, generator and robots attribute
- Define custom meta tags
- Word and characters counter
- Set maximum number of characters for title and description
- Form fields are optional - not required information can be disabled
- Warnings, whether an information is set or not, can be displayed
- You may change the following metadata: Title, Description, Keywords, Generator and Robots attribute
- Languages: English and German
Login to Download - Registration is Free in BlackJoomla but you should have points for download - FAQ
If after login, appears Warning (The security token did not match...) please refresh page and login again