The name of this file is like this:
OK, How to Install that?
Notes: To be able to use full features of this template, you must have SP Page Builder Pro. We introduced a brand new system where you don’t need any Quickstart pack (for this template) to get demo data as before. You can import sample data of articles, SP Page Builder pages, menus, modules, and template styles in smaller file size.
You can also go for a fresh installation. The system shows you two of these ways. The choice is all yours.
Step by step instruction:
- Install Joomla or use current Joomla installation (remember to make a backup first)
- Install SP Pagebuilder Pro
- Inside SPPB > Integrations > Install and enable Joomla Articles
- Install template package from Extensions > Manage > Install
- Then you will be requested to select an option such as you can install the template with sample data or only template without any sample data.
- Click finish installation button and wait for the success message.
- After successful installation, you can check front-end, demo content should be there already.
- If you installed the template only without sample data and afterward want to install the sample data then uninstall the template and repeat the steps from step 4.
If you don't have access to standalone version of SP Page Builder Pro and you want to use this template anyway, please read following tip:
- Download and install the QuickStart from a diffrent template (Yamas, Mega Inc, Indigo etc.).
- Delete all articles, modules, pages, and menu items.
- Install Decora template and click install demo content.
- That's all, it was easy, right.
Another file is template_setting.json
How to use that?
Go to Template > Advanced > Export/Import Template Settings > Import field
(and there put whole code from json file > import button)
It contains only very basic template settings (for example used font, layout) !