ReReplacer is a Joomla! component and system plugin that enables you to replace anything in your Joomla! siteâ€™s output with whatever you want.
ReReplacer will search the text (html) of your pages for your search request and replace it with what you have told it to do.
These replacements are on the fly. That means they are not permanent. They are done every time you request a web page in your site.
This gives you great possibilities and power to manipulate the output of your site.
You have the ability to use powerful regular expressions to search and replace. This opens up endless possibilities. You can do virtually anything with ReReplacer.
Why use ReReplacer?
You can use ReReplacer for all kinds of stuff like:
* Create your own custom tags ([mytag]some text[/mytag] becomes some text).
* Tweak the output of Joomla! without changing the core joomla or extension files.
* Filter bad words on your site.
* Temporarily hide text from your website, without actually removing it.
* Remove redundant whitespace from your code, making your website load faster.
* Use abbreviations in your content and replace them with the full text (J! becomes Joomla!, COMP becomes My Very Long Company Name®).
* Quickly place whole blocks of text by only typing one word.
Like you can use [stats] and replace it with a piece of Google Statistics code.
Or [footer] to put a fixed bit of text under articles.
You can change the replacement in one place (in ReReplacer) and your whole website is updated!
What ReReplacer is NOT!
ReReplacer does not touch your database. The replacements are not permanent. So you cannot use ReReplacer to replace stuff for good. You can use my other extension DB Replacer for that.
It also does not touch the files. You cannot use ReReplacer to replace stuff in the (php) files of your site
Login to Download - Registration is Free in BlackJoomla but you should have points for download - FAQ
If after login, appears Warning (The security token did not match...) please refresh page and login again