Advanced Poll is strongly customizable and flexible. Apart from 8 gorgeous themes, there are tons of options to support you in changing colors or text of poll elements. Especially, the component enables you to add Captcha and set multiple security layers for each poll.
Advanced Poll stays focused on data analysis and archives. The line, map and text statistics on dashboard highlight most noticeable parts while the poll log records detailed information of votes and voters.
* Compatibility: Advanced Poll works well on Joomla 2.5, Joomla 3 and later versions.
* Joomla ACL: The component is compatible with Joomla ACL. You have permission to allow which user group can vote. For example, if you want â€˜Registeredâ€™ users to have vote permission, just change â€˜Vote a Poll' permission to 'Allowed'.
* Categories: Advanced Poll supports unlimited categories and subcategories.
* Effective Process: Advanced Poll shows result after voting. You can vote and view result in Inline or Popup style without refreshing the page.
* Multiple Result Graphs: There are 8 different graphs to display the result. They are Scaling Line, Relative Line and Pie, Doughnut, Polar, Line, Bar, Radar Chart.
* Poll Answers: You are allowed to add unlimited answers to a poll as well as set color and edit vote count of each answer. You can also split answers in 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns.
* â€˜Otherâ€™ Answer: Advanced Poll supports â€œOtherâ€ answer and option to max choices.
* Poll Description: If question and answers are not enough to illustrate your ideas, just use description to add text/image before or after question.
* Captcha - ReCaptcha: Advanced Poll supports Captcha Version 1.0 and 2.0 to prevent annoying spammers. Using Captcha 2.0 allows users to attest they are not robots with just a single click.
* Various Theme Options: Regardless of 8 gorgeous basic themes, Advanced Poll amazes users by numerous options to configure wrapper, header, body, footer and graph style. Custom CSS is still supported, of course.
* Useful Module: The Advanced Poll module let users choose to show only one poll or random polls from a certain category. Adding multiple poll modules to one Joomla page is totally possible.
* Data Analysis: On the back-end dashboard of Advanced Poll, you can see a line graph of votes counted daily and a map shows votes sorted by countries.
* Data Logs: Votes will be recorded with full information of poll title, username, IP address, country and date. Poll and time filters help to track votes more easily.
* Joomla/K2/Zoo Content Support: Special Advanced Poll plugins allows you to add polls to Joomla articles or K2/Zoo items.