Discover Perfect Ajax Popup Contact Form developed for Joomla! CMS. This contact form is fully responsive and spam-free (even with no captcha). What is more is that it enables you to create unlimited numbers of contact forms with unlimited fields, various layouts, effects. You can easily adjust it to whatever purpose you wish. Together with the form, youâ€™ll receive 11 colourful layout options that you can use to make your Joomla website more beautiful. But don't feel limited. You can adjust colors and layout options so that it will look exactly as you want it. Find all about cool animations that can be used to display our module on your website including smooth slide in effect, various lightbox effects as well as an accordion effect. To be honest there are so many visual options you can't list them. But to mention only a few: it uses ajax, file upload and advanced spam protection (even without CAPCHA). As you see your possibilities are practically endless. File upload? Not a problem at all, files attached by users are securely transferred to your website.
Do your users use smartphones or tablets? Sure they do! Perfect Contact Form is fully responsive so that mobile users can use forms on your website with pleasure.
It doesn't matter if you use our module to create call me back forms, an application, a reservation, support ticket submission forms or polls, Perfect Contact Form will suit your needs perfectly. Our module's Powerful backend provides you with many customization options to make your form exactly as you want. Our module has default spam protection so that you are protected even if you donâ€™t use a CAPTCHA. So you do not need to make users read those tiny letters. Nice, isn't it?
Our extension is easy to use, however if you have any problems our excellent support team will do its best to help you solve your problem as soon as possible. No wonder why 13500+ users have created ten thousands of forms through which they received millions of messages from their website users.
Our product is great for both regular users and developers, it is very easy to set up and if you want to tinker with it, you can do so with a wide variety of customization options available. You do not have to be a Joomla expert!
There are no extra payments for additional features - you are purchasing all-in-one bundle, to which we constantly add new features and integrations with various content and newsletter systems, such as: Zoo, SobiPro, JomSocial, Community Builder, Acymailing, Freshmail and Mailchimp.
We provide the top tier of user experience. It does not matter whether you want a small form or a very complex application - creating them with our product is really a child's play!
- Toggler tab which slides in module from page edge - slide in effect is one of the most popular display options of our product. The tab moves fluently and smoothly while opening and displaying contact form.
- Toggler tab which displays extension in Lightbox window - forget about boring lightbox appear effect. Now you can display your contact form in lightbox with all new animations including lightbox transfer effects such as: rotatation effect and two tremendous genie effects.
- Standard static module with contact form, e.g. in sidebar or in Article content
- Accordion effect - You can also display Perfect Contact Form on-site with cool accordion effect similar to this you may recall form iTunes or Google Graphics Search. Your contact form does not have to be boring. Try it out!
- Positions of module's toggler tab: left, right, top, bottom, static
- Colors of fields and buttons, toggler button/tab: black, blue, gray, green, lightblue, orange, pink, red, violet, white, yellow
- Colors of background: black, gray, lightgray, white or define custom colors in configuration
- Semi transparent background - Perfect Contact Form may overlay you page content, but it is not a must. You can set a semi-transparent background which is a another cool effect we can offer you.
- Unlimited number of forms can be published at one page.
- Unlimited number of fields type of: text, name, email, phone, subject, textarea, select list, multiple select list, single checkbox, checkboxes group, radios group, data picker with calendar, password.
- Sort fields with drag-and-drop.
- Split fields into columns.
- Each field can have a tooltip and validation rule, can be required or not.
- Display labels: inline with fields, above or inside.
- Display any text or HTML code between form fields.
- Upload files selected with a button or by drag-and-drop, set: size limit, files limit, extension types - demo.
- Attach files directly to email or as links to files stored on server.
- Advanced spam protection without any codes, but captcha can still be enabled.
- Multiple email recipients, BCC, reply to email, Joomla User as recipient.
- Drop-down list of recipients.
- Automatically fill in User name and email if is logged in.
- Send a copy of email to sender.
- Send auto-reply.
- Select HTML email template from files list or define text email template in configuration.
- Set custom success message and email subject.
- Ticket system - adds to subject unique date-time based ID or number counter.
- Set custom toggler tab name, display it vertical or horizontal or hide it.
- Track User information: IP address, browser, operating system, screen resolution.
- Track page title and URL from which email was sent.
- Page redirect to URL after sending email.
- Google Analytics Tracking Page View or Event after sending email.
- Google AdWords and Microsoft adCenter Conversion Tracking.
- Google Docs integration - export form values to Google Sheets
- Open the form from a menu item, image or link
- Preload fields values with URL or link
- Auto-open on page load, or on scroll, or on exit - when mouse pointer goes above top edge of page (experimental, not always works in IE 7 and 8).
- Auto-open limit count - open for first X-times after page refresh and selected event.
- Auto-open delay - if not opened earlier by user.
- Auto-close delay - if not closed earlier by user.
- Close other Perfect-Web boxes when opening contact form.
- Call me back
- Quick contact forms
- Support questions
- Job application
- Ask about product (redShop, VirtueMart)
CONTACT FORM INTEGRATIONS
- Acymailing - adds user email to mailing list
- Freshmail - adds user email to mailing list
- Mailchimp - adds user email to mailing list
- Community Builder & JomSocial - sends email to user
- SobiPro - sends email to owner of entry
- Zoo - sends email to owner of item
- Google Docs - export form values to Google Sheets
- Joomla 2.5.x - 3.x
- HTML5 & CSS3
- all modern browsers, IE9+, partly IE7-8
- mobile ready, responsive
- supports RTL
New customers can use only version 3.x of our contact form to get support from our team.
We are no longer supporting Joomla! 1.5, 1.6, 1.7.
For Joomla! 1.5 there is still available for download without support old version of our form - 2.3.5 published on Jan 24, 2013 without new features which requires PHP 5 and MooTools 1.12 (since Joomla! 1.5.15) or MooTools 1.2.5 (since Joomla! 1.5.23 with enabled System Plugin - Mootools Upgrade).
Perfect Contact Form is translated to over 35 languages. Most translations have been made manually, but some forms translations are made using Google and Bing. However, you can easily translate forms to any language you need.
Front-end translations includes: English, Arabic (by Rajeh A. AlHarithi), Bulgarian, Catalan (by Sergio Davila), Chinese Simplified, Croatian (by Hrvoje Znaor), Czech, Danish, Dutch (by Yoel van den Bosch), Estonian, French, Finnish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian (by Nauris Sedlers), Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish (by Piotr MoÄ‡ko), Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (by Sergio Davila), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
If you need any support please click "Support" button and ask question through a support form on our website. We will be happy to help you with any extension related problem.
Vast documentation is available on our website by clicking on the "Documentation" button.
FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
1. How to change Toggler Tab text ('Ask a question' by default)?
Please go to our contact form module configuration and in Toggler Tab settings put your desired name in the 'Custom toggler tab name' field.
2. I want to customize the Toggler Tab position
In our contact form module configuration > Module tab in Position offset (red arrow) field input offset value in pixels (px) or percents (%) for example 200px or 25%.
3. How to change Toggler tab height/width?
Please edit toggler height/width in our contact form module configuration > Theme > Advanced > Toggler (at the bottom).
4. Emails are not being sent
If emails are not being sent then enable debug mode in Advanced tab of our contact form module configuration and try again to send an email. You should see more informations.
Please try to edit your e-mail configuration in Joomla's Global Configuration > Server tab - try using SMTP or your domain's e-mail - this issue should be resolved then.
5. Module is stuck on â€žInitalizing formâ€
6. Title of form module still shows up
Contact form is working fine, but title of module still shows up, e.g. in left column with other modules.
Then go to module configuration and on the left in Details section set Show title: Hide. Although on some templates it would not help, if that is the case then you have to publish this module in other position, preferably in debug position.
7. How to update our module?
First of all please put Download ID found after logging into your account on our website (https://www.perfect-web.co/my-subscriptions) and put into Download ID field in Advanced tab of our module configuration. Afterwards if you have an active subscription, then you will be able to use Joomla autoupdater.
Of course you can always updage manually by downloading the newest version of our module from our website: (https://www.perfect-web.co/my-subscriptions) and installing it through Extensions > Manage > Install (do not worry, your existing form settings will remain intact).
8. How to open our contact form with a link or an image?
Afterwards please paste it as HTML into where you wish for our form to open.
9. How to display static form in the article content (as component)?
Go to our contact form's module configuration Documentation tab and follow steps in option Display in article.
10. If I purchase standard 30 days subscription will my forms still work after it expires?
Yes it will, however you only get access to new versions and support for as long as your subscription is active.
11. Gmail SMTP settings
Setup Mailer settings in Joomla Global Configuration:
SMTP Authentication: Yes
SMTP Security: SSL
SMTP Port: 465
SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com
SMTP Password: ********
If you have enabled Two-factor authentication in your Gmail account then you have to disable it or use an application-specific Gmail password.
12. Modules Anywhere
Please check out our Documentation tab in our contact form configuration to see the proper way of achieveing the same functionality as Modules Anywhere.
If you still want to use captcha you can either use our module's build-in Google's reCaptcha option or install some Joomla native captcha plugins and select one of them in Advanced tab of module configuration. By default Joomla has installed reCaptcha plugin. You can find more captcha plugins on Joomla Extensions Directory. After installing check if this plugin is type of captcha and not type of system.
14. Right to left language
Contact form support RTL languages. If your site is only available in RTL language then you should set in Advanced tab of module configuration Enable RTL: Yes. If you have site in many languages then leave Enable RTL: Auto. You have to install RTL Joomla! core translation before installing this module. Otherwise you will need to reinstall our contact form module. If you set Enable RTL: Auto then for RTL language left position would be automatically changed to right for this module instance if it is assigned to multiple languages.
15. Override language translations
Our form has many translations. If your site is not in English then you should install Joomla! core translation and then install this module. To correct translation edit language file adequate to your language, e.g. for English:
16. Contact form appears under menu or other layers
Change layer level (z-index) in Basic tab of module configuration. Default value is 1030. Enlarge this value until contact form would be on top. Reload browser cache on front-end to see changes.
17. Background image
For every layout you can select in Theme tab an image which will be loaded in background of contact form. There are also options to add padding on side of box that image would be not under form, but next to it. Module does not contain any sample images.
18. Module position
Contact form should be published at the position before body closing tag. Usually it is named debug. If you do not have such position then add the following code to your template in index.php file. Check out our documentation on how to do that.
If you publish module in any other position it should still work without any issues.
You should hide our form module title if you publish it in other position.
19. SobiPro integration
How it works?
When user would open contact form on SobiPro Entry Details View, email would be sent to owner of this entry if email address has been set in SobiPro Entry Edit Form in field type of email or text field with filter email or Joomla! User is assign as owner. You can also set BCC in module configuration to get all copies of emails. In message body you will have URL of SobiPro Entry and page title which can be also added to email subject.
How to start?
Enable SobiPro integration in module configuration. Decide if you want to show contact form only in SobiPro Entry Details View.
How to insert Static contact form into SobiPro Entry or a Lightbox Static button?
Enable Joomla! plugin content - Load Modules.
Go to module configuration and publish it in position contact and set in Integrations tab Send email to owner of entry: Yes.
Add to your SobiPro Entry Template syntax in SobiPro > Templates > XXX > entry > details.xsl
Change SobiPro settings: Section Configuration > General Configuration > Template Data tab > Parse Template Output: Yes
How to use Slide in layout of module?
Publish module in debug position or some other that your Joomla! template has.
You can also add own HTML code to SobiPro Entry Template which would open contact form - see Documentation tab of module configuration to find code.
- Cool Animation Effects
- Unlimited forms and fields
- Ready-made layouts you can adjust
- Spam protection
- File upload
- Responsive & Mobile ready
- Build Call me back forms
- Build Application forms
- Build Reservation forms
- Build Support ticket forms
- Build Poll forms
- Color adjustments
- Acymailing integration
- Mailchimp integration
- Google Spreadsheets integration
- Community Builder integration
- JomSocial integration
- SobiPro integration
- Zoo integration