sing HTML5 Flipping Book Component you will be able to create an attractive and realistic flipping book content with a variety of media files (images, audio, video, pdf) and HTML5 advanced features, including links to YouTube, Vimeo and other media websites. Plus, you can be sure that your online books or magazines are visible for mobile users as well.
HTML5 Flip Page Software features:
- iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android compatibility;
- Mobile Reader;
- Safari 5, Chrome 16, Firefox 10, IE 10,9,8 compatibility;
- Flip-page effect;
- Zoom & Full Screen Mode;
- Reading room with the latest opened online publication and continue reading option, reading and favourite list, bookshelf view & book statistics;
- eBook social Integration (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+);
- JomSocial Compatibility;
- SEO friendliness (online flip book Meta and Open Graph data, each digital magazine's double-page spread unique URL);
- Joomla Text Search Plugin;
- Email HTML5 page flip publication to a friend option;
- Various media files upload (images, video, sound, pdf) to your flip software;
- URLs to media websites (YouTube, Vimeo etc.) input;
- Convenient navigation (clear hierarchy, table of contents, page navigation with preview, “go to page menu”, left-to-right & right-to-left page-turning, PDF download function);
- Flipping Book Publication's screen resolution set up;
- Magazine and Hardcover book templates can be modified by changing colors and fonts;
- Template Display shadow option;
- 3 Joomla flip book display mode alternatives: Direct link, Popup Window & Joomla modal window;
- Available online publication description ;
- Batch files upload (multiple upload);
- Subfolders flipping magazines storage;
- Built-in WYSIWYG editor;
- Users’ permissions & authors’ rights specification;
- Flipping Book publication conversion to txt, pdf, mobi, epub, fb2 formats;
- Integration with CloudConvert service;
- Content & button plugins to insert a created page-flipping publication into a blog article, module or any third-party extension.
Flipping Book Software usage options:
- To create products' catalogues, presentations, tutorials, flyers and brochures;
- To make e-portfolios, digital magazines;
- To convert studying materials into interactive books;
- To present photos creatively
Why to use this extension?
With HTML5 Flipping Book Joomla Component you can create content matching current search engines requirements right on your Joomla! site. Due to HTML5 possibilities any book, magazine or portfolio, made using this Flipping book extension, can be displayed on any mobile device correctly.
This Joomla Flipping Book application is developed to make your digital publications look realistic, personalized and attract customers’ attention. People can flip pages of e-book, online newspaper, etc., with a finger touch and feel like holding a real one or in automated mode.
HTML5 is supported by all modern web browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox) and mobile devices (iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets). It doesn’t make the website heavier and guarantees fast loading time unlike Flash.
Who was Joomla HTML5 Flipping Book extension designed for?
- A business owner, supervisor and manager can use it to create a catalogue with products’ description and prices; digital presentation or collaboration tutorials, flyers or brochures for business partners. No more printed papers and cutting costs at the same time!
- Fashion, style, make up professionals and photographers. This Joomla Flipping software is perfectly suitable for creating a colorful e-portfolio or a digital magazine from the latest fashion show.
- eLearning specialists. Studying materials can be easily converted into interactive books with flipping pages that will make e-learning process enjoyable. Students will become mobile and not attached to their PC stations. Using mobile devices, they will be able to study anytime and anywhere as soon as they get a free minute.
- eCommerce or mass media owner. Increase audience or customer’s engagement and sales by creative way of content presentation: newspaper, pricelist and product’s presentation. Include images, YouTube video and links.
- Joomla sites owners to make content more attractive and interactive.
- A regular person. A surprising way of presenting wedding, vacations or birthdays photos.
- iPad, iPhones, iPods, Android compatibility
- Mobile Reader
- No need to upload any additional software
- Zoom & Full Screen Mode
- Clear hierarchy: categories->magazines->pages
- Table of contents
- Smart pagination with thumbnails (quick page navigation with preview)
- Publications conversion to txt, pdf, mobi, epub, fb2 formats. Integration with CloudConvert service
- Publication conversion from pdf*.
- “Go to page” menu allows jumping to a certain page
- Left-to-right or right-to-left reading
- Text Search Plugin
*The ImageMagick library (version 6.8.9 and higher) should be installed on your server.
- You can set a range of colors (both background and font) and create wide range of own personalized templates
- You can choose screen resolution and set up a necessary size of a page for any digital publication to make users’ experience smooth
- Added to a template Display shadow option
- Note! Resolution is the size of ONE page of the Publication in pixels.
- Easy page flipping
- Defined display mode: Direct link, Popup Window & Joomla modal window
- Description addition for every created e-book or online magazine
HTML5 based flip book maker, in comparison with flash versions, allows both common media files (images, video, sound, pdf) and all available HTML features use while creating a publication, including video files or YouTube / Vimeo video Urls and sound files (mp3, ogg, wav, m4a).
One of the main advantages of digital magazines and online books, created with the help of this software, is that they are indexed by search engines as opposed to flash based ones. SEO friendliness is ensured by:
- Meta and Open graph data
- Unique URL for each magazine's double-page spread
- Social integration (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Email Sharing. Publications can be easily emailed to a friend.
- The latest opened publication with continue reading option
- Reading list
- Favorite list
- Bookshelf view
- Book Statistics
- Mark as read/display/hide read publications
ADDITIONAL JOOMLA PLUGINS
Content and button plugins enable users to insert created HTML5 eBooks and magazines into the articles, modules or any third-party extensions by providing links to them. By clicking HTML5 Flipping Book button at the bottom of HTML-editor menu, the user will be able to choose any available on the site publication and insert a link to it. The content will open in a lightbox or a popup window.
Login to Download - Registration is Free in BlackJoomla but you should have points for download - FAQ
If after login, appears Warning (The security token did not match...) please refresh page and login again