It works either as stand-alone solution or as JomSocial & EasySocial add-on. The component supports records and tasks scheduling, visual progress tracking, JomSocial & EasySocial community sharing and more.
The personal manager extension is easy to use thanks to its intuitive administration tools and informative user interface.
Personal Goals Manager Component is specially designed to help your Joomla! site users to set personal goals and plans, track achievements progress and organize personal schedule management. The personal manager extension can also be used to improve habits quickly and without great efforts.
WHY TO USE THE EXTENSION?
It can be used to create goals, plans and habits management service useful for everyone at your Joomla! site, get more traffic and succeed!
You can use Personal Goals Manager for:
- Scheduling Services: offer easy to use service to schedule important events, like daily workouts, medication taking, follow-up business appointments or whatever your site users can imagine;
- Corporate Portal: equip your employees with an online tool to manage personal schedule and professional goals and plans effectively. Besides it will be a useful tool for tracking habits of executing daily work activities in time. It will definitely boost your employees performance and increase their motivation;
- Advisory or Consultancy Services: if you provide the services focused on the goals achievements (e.g. weight reduction, education, etc.), it is crucial for your clients to have an efficient online self-control and progress tracking tool. Personal Goals Manager will surely become a favorite self-management instrument for your Joomla! site users. Make your clients more loyal!
Follow the examples above or come up with your own ideas how to use this Joomla! component for your advantage.
The personal manager extension is easy to use thanks to intuitive administration tools and informative user interface.
As the personal management component is installed and configured, every registered user of the web site can start using his/her personal goals manager. User profiles are extended with a nifty “Goals Manager” button forwarding you to your personal management dashboards. Here we go!
Start from setting clear goals to work on. Create S.M.A.R.T goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Time-bound). Every goal has a title, short description and a goal reminding image.
If your goal is long term you can divide it into several milestones. To mark all the progress you made for it, simply add records. After you have added any milestones or records for a goal, you will see them in the goal graph. It will visualize your progress and will encourage you to do your best.
Administrator is free to add special fields for every type of goals or let users to add custom fields themselves.
Plan is a set of stages and tasks tied to specific deadlines. Created in advance, you will have to only mark your plan components as complete in due time. The plan will be fulfilled automatically after you will have finished all its stages and tasks.
After any your tasks and stages will have been completed they will be displayed on the plan graph. Monitor your progress and get inspired to fulfill your plan completely!
As goals, every plan has a title, short description and a plan reminding image. Administrator can add special fields for any type of plans or let users to add custom fields themselves.
TRAIN SKILLS AND HABITS
With Personal Goals Manager you can form good habits that support your goals achievement or get rid of bad ones. Set a number of times you should repeat the activity to recognize the habit as acquired or celebrate you got rid of the bad habit. No tricks here! Your time starts from the very beginning after you record a failure.
You can rate your habits in order of importance assigning them both positive and negative weights. Later it will allow you to estimate completely your progress at the habits graph. It summarizes all your daily habits successes and failures taking into account the habits weights. Such visualization is a good possibility to find out whether it was a day of good habits or the one you can’t be proud of.
There are 3 amazing dashboards allowing users easily to keep all their goals, plans and habits under control:
- Today. It provides you quick access to all your goals, plans and habits set for today.
- Goals&Plans. It shows you all goals and plans with all your achievements.
- Habits. It displays all your habits and their history with habits graph. To check your habits for certain period of time quickly, you can use comfortable week navigation.
All the dashboards have user friendly interface. You can easily edit goals, plans and habits, add new ones, track and record your achievements. It’s also possible to change color and icons for goals and plans statuses on your dashboards. Goals&Plans and Habits dashboards also allow you to mark the most important goals, plans and habits as featured ones and drag them to the desirable places on the dashboard.
As administrator you can easily create templates for goals, plans and habits. Simplifying your users work you will more likely to engage them into the personal management and will motivate to make progress!
Built-in calendar allows you to visualize all your added records and tasks. It helps you to track your achievements and to keep in mind the tasks you will have to do for your plans realization. Clicking on the required record and task name link in the calendar, you will quickly proceed to their details.
COMMUNITY CHEERING ON
You can easily share your personal daily activities and results with the community.
You can enlist the help of folks who shared good progress for the same goals which are the most challenging for you. Community will help you with personal management to get over hurdles and enjoy getting stunning results.
- Take living with the spirit of success
- Set as many ambitious goals as you wish
- Improve your habits to serve your success
- Schedule your goals accomplishment
- Record your successes and failures
- Track your progress by checking your daily records
- Share your progress with friends
Login to Download - Registration is Free in BlackJoomla but you should have points for download - FAQ
If after login, appears Warning (The security token did not match...) please refresh page and login again