Support payment gateways
- The most popular payment gateways: Paypal, Authoroize.net, Eway and Offline payment plugins come with the extension by default
- Other payment gateways such as Paypal Pro, 2Checkout, Authorize.net SIM (Server integration method), iDEAL Mollie... are released as separate payment plugins. See http://joomdonation.com/payment-plugins/membership-pro-payment-plugins.html to see list of available payment plugins.
- If you need a payment plugin which is not supported, you can contact us and we will give you quotation for the development.
Powerful Emails Notification System
- Notification Emails sent to administrator when someone register/ sign up for a subscription plan.
- Confirmation Emails sent to users when they subscribe for a plan or their registration is approved by administrator (in case they use offline payment)
- Reminder emails sent to subscribers X-days and Y-days before their subscription is expired so that they can renew their subscription.
- Notification email sent to administrator when subscribers cancel his recurring subscription.
- All email messages are customizable.
You can setup Group / Family Membership plans so that a user can sign up for that plan and add group/family members into the system. These members will have same membership/access level with group admin except that the could not add group members. You can limit how many members a group admin can add into the system for each plan.
Joomla User Groups integration:
- Assign subscribers to selected Joomla groups when they sign up for a subscription plan.
- Remove users from these group when their subscription expired.
- These groups can be configurable for each subscription plan
Different ways to restrict access to restricted resources on your site to subscribers
- Using Joomla core ACL
- Restrict access to part of Joomla articles.
- Restrict access to whole Joomla article (articles detail page).
- Restrict access to K2 items.
- Restrict access to any pages (urls) Please read the documentation at http://documentation.joomdonation.com/membership-pro/8-membership-pro/87-restrict-access-to-restricted-resources.html to understand how to setup this restriction.
Integrated with third party extensions
- JomSocical, Community Builder, Easy Social: Auto fill-in subscription form with data stored in user profile. Also there is a registration history plugin allows displaying registration history of a user in his profile.
- Integrated with newsletter extensions such as AcyMailing, Mailchimp so that when users sing up for a subscription plan, they will be assigned to the selected mailing lists and you can send newsletters to them later.
- Synchronize data with Joomla users profile, Community Buider Users, Jomsocial users and Easy Social database.