Note: For installation and setup instructions, see the course Installing and Running Joomla! 3: Local and Web-Hosted Sites.
- Touring the Joomla! interface
- Creating and editing categories
- Adding links and images to articles
- Creating basic menus
- Adding version control and keywords
- Configuring category lists
- Creating a dropdown menu
- Changing display settings
- [Voiceover] Hi! I'm Jen Kramer. Welcome to Joomla! 3.3 Essentials: Working with Content. Joomla! 3, the open source content management system has a zillion options for incorporating content into a website. First we'll take a quick tour of Joomla!'s interface so you know how to get around Joomla! quickly and easily. Next, we'll take a look at the Cam, categories, articles, and menus. We'll learn to make each of these and we'll learn to modify them to make the website look the way you want.
We'll create articles, blogs, and lists, and we'll take at some new Joomla! Features like tagging and version control. Finally we'll examine all of the configuration options to make Joomla! look exactly the way you want. So if you're ready, let's get started with Jooma! 3.3 Essentials: Working with Content.